|Release date(s)||October 25th, 2011|
|Game mode(s)||Military Campaign|
|Official Website||Firefly Worlds website|
Set ten years after the events of Stronghold, Duc Volpe returns fueled by vengeance and hatred to take on The Boy, who impaled him and pushed him to his death. The Wolf calls for the help of the relatives of his former subordinates, the Rat and the Pig, as well as the Jackal, who tended his wounds in the East for all this time. The Boy must confront the Wolf's syndicate and bring stability to the lands of England once more.
Your castle walls are being smashed by siege engines, an enemy catapult surrounded by troops is rumbling ever closer, your villagers are starving, wolves have been spotted in a nearby cave, your barracks are desperately empty... just another typical day for a medieval lord in Firefly Studios' Stronghold 3. Since first launching in 2001, the Stronghold Series has become one of the most respected in its genre thanks to its mix of precision village building, fast-paced real-time gameplay and dramatic sieges with hundreds of enemies swarming over your castle. Stronghold 3 promises to be the best yet, with a keep full of fantastic new features that ensure old and new fans alike experience a gritty slice of medieval life.
- Improved building system allowing unprecedented levels of realism and intricacy in castle and village design.
- Realistic physics and cutting-edge graphics bring siege warfare to life in stunning detail.
- Story-driven gameplay engages players across two campaigns: combat or economic.
- Dramatic nighttime sieges add a new dimension to the Stronghold franchise.
- Besiege other players' castles or defend your own in a range of action-packed online multiplayer modes.
- Play through accurately re-created sieges from the pages of history. Will you succeed where others failed?
- Stronghold 3 website
- Stronghold 3 Facebook page
|Main series||Stronghold • Stronghold 2 • Stronghold 3|
|Crusader series||Stronghold Crusader • Stronghold Crusader Extreme • Stronghold Crusader 2|
|Spin-off series||Stronghold Warchest • Stronghold Kingdoms • Stronghold Legends|